Round 4 Uk National Championships

BikeTrial Federation

Round 4 UK National Championships

20th July 08 Addingham Moorside

I am sure this venue needs no introduction. The team will be on site well in advance of the date, plotting sections to suit all levels, making full use of this outstanding venue.

Link to entry form page; LINK

This year our events have attracted an unparalleled number of competitors, please get your entries in early as it is difficult to deal so many people on the day.

Don’t forget there is an excellent camp site just a short distance away at Brown Bank.

Just Sunday action at Addingham, the date and venue for the final round of the UCI championship will be announced as soon as possible.

Fort William feedback;

First off, thanks to all that supported our fort William event. I know it’s a difficult, (expensive), place to get to but I hope you found it worth the effort.

We have had nothing but positive comments from those involved in the running of the World Cup. It looks as though Trials will be part of the collective action for the foreseeable future.

Edited by BikeTrial Federation

Can't wait for this event, I fly home on the saturday night from Spain so will be trecking up on the sunday morning. I'm going back to Spain on the monday as well so going to be really tight but more than worth the effort to ride at such a brilliant venue. Weather will be perfect then to.

See you all there Patt

Looking forward to it. I'll hopefully ride a bit better than I did at Fort William. Really enjoyed it though and was impressed with the amount of spectators.

Do you guys want to stay at my house? Who's coming? Cos you can come up the day before, ride lovely North Wales, then we can go up addingham early Sunday morning (don't worry, we managed last time)

Should be good, hope the weather is mint again :D

Fort William feedback;

First off, thanks to all that supported our fort William event. I know it’s a difficult, (expensive), place to get to but I hope you found it worth the effort.

We have had nothing but positive comments from those involved in the running of the World Cup. It looks as though Trials will be part of the collective action for the foreseeable future.

Fort Bill will only get better. (Y)

Hey Barbara could i get an entry please? I'm in Spain at the moment but i'm home saturday night so will drive up sunday morning even though ive got to come back to spain on the monday! lol

Hope thats ok thanks Patt

I will make sure your on the entry list Patt, I'm waiting to see how your getting on with the new frame.

Fred.

Really enjoyed it, great comp. Big thanks to the organisers and observers for a top job as usual.

The only one request that i have is that the complaints made about the difficulty of the red route seemed a little unfair. In my eyes the difficulty was just right and no changes were needed, after all it is a national trial. Yes there was one section that was very difficult for red route (section 5), seemingly just as hard as the yellow route for that particular section, but it was the only section that was borderline in terms of difficulty and i think that every trial should have a section like that. All i ask is that people think a bit harder before complaining about the sections (that were set in what i heard was awful weather conditions by volunteers) and just get on and ride them instead.

But still a top comp and a great day out!

Andrew

i agree with chris the sections werent to hard at all, and if your not good enough to ride them then you should think about dropping a class???

not much point in giving who ever set them out bother all day.......... as they have put loads of effort in and dont need to hear that, after all if you had set them out and you had loads of people talking at you im sure you would get a bit pissed off, i know i would....

just put ur self in their shoes for once...

thanks to every one, was a great day out

i mean Andrew lol

Edited by dave33