Brum Ride 26 July

onzatrip

Because i need a job il get to go il use force and threts always works even if he cant drive me il ride there i just need a working rear maggie. darr i want to go so bad even though il get shown up but who cares chaillaxing with the crews better then being stuck in Daventry and now every ones riding dirt jumpers :( i remember when i was the only one in the town grrrr i hate life now. Sorry for that rant but the main thing is daddy Blake better let me go.

Love every one thats going to be there on the 26th.

im trying to sort a wheel out so i can come. i want to be there and everything is sorted just mi bike that dont work

What sorta wheel you lookin for dude? Mod or stock? Fixed hub or freehub?

If you come Brum me and Ben will give you loving fer'suuure B)

x x

might have sorted one i let people now fo' sure that im coming which i should be but other wise i can have either fixed or freehub but this deal looks like its falleing through

SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!

tris

ps its stock

Edited by onzatrip

Because i need a job il get to go il use force and threts always works even if he cant drive me il ride there i just need a working rear maggie. darr i want to go so bad even though il get shown up but who cares chaillaxing with the crews better then being stuck in Daventry and now every ones riding dirt jumpers :( i remember when i was the only one in the town grrrr i hate life now. Sorry for that rant but the main thing is daddy Blake better let me go.

Love every one thats going to be there on the 26th.

i thought you had a job mate?as for the rest i get the bit about the dirt jumping put i couldnt understand the rest,sorry.

steve