Been Out Of Trials For A While And Need Advice

mad_gavo

Getting back into trials after a little break. Last time I looked at bike components was when I brought my new frame. Which was when the adamant frames first came out so that must have been a fair while ago :S

Anyway I am in need of a new rear rim and some new rear HS33 pads.

Currently have a DX32 rim (only one I know that is 36 hole lol ) and heatsink blue pads.

Whats currently considered good???

needs to be 36 hole, not fussed about weight really. Fire away

And pads what to go for? Usually have a grind on the rim

Thanks Gavin

Try-All rims are pretty good, can get them in 36h.

Had a tryall back in the day when I had a levelboss. They changed them at all? The one I had wasnt all that. Was a bit too wide for the frame when I moved to the adamant and the metal seemed soft as it didnt like holding grinds

Had a tryall back in the day when I had a levelboss. They changed them at all? The one I had wasnt all that. Was a bit too wide for the frame when I moved to the adamant and the metal seemed soft as it didnt like holding grinds

They're still crap at holding grinds,

But are capable of really taking a bashing!

Shameless plug or not thats what I wanted. :D

Just need to know if to get one of those again or go for an onza ronnie as I still like the idea of having slightly deeper sidewalls :)

So onza ronnies good? bad?

Thanks for all of the input so far (Y)

Shameless plug or not thats what I wanted. :D

Just need to know if to get one of those again or go for an onza ronnie as I still like the idea of having slightly deeper sidewalls :)

So onza ronnies good? bad?

Thanks for all of the input so far (Y)

There not bad, don't last long if you grind, 4-5 grinds MAX, and a grind on the dont last anymore that 3 weeks!

Echo 2007 rims are awesome. on my second, only reason mine died because was a crap wheel built opnly very slight egg, could have been sorted with a tighten of the spokes like!!. The front one died because my mum ran over it!!