Introduction Thread

I'm Matt, I'm 16 years old and live in Devon.

I'm looking to get into trials as soon as I've got the money to buy a bike. My mate Amanda told me to join here to get some info. I unicycle at the moment, but not trials, just freestyle so trials is gonna be completely new to me.

I've tried her bike and it's really difficult, but it's a lot of fun so I can't wait to get a bike and get started properly. I've been watching some of the videos on here and some of the stuff you guys do is amazing!

I heard there's quite a lot of riders in Devon/Somerset so once I've got my bike (which should be in a few weeks) if any of you guys want to go for a ride, teach me how to not be crap and that, then I'm up for it. I've finished school now so have loads of free time.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Matt

Hello and welcome! Off to a great start mate! Once your validated, have a look in the for Sale section or keep an eye out on eBay for a bargain! :) Enjoy!

Steve

cheers dude, yeah ive been lookin on ebay and on here but i havnt come across one yet, can anyone let me know if a onza t-pro come up anywhere fairly cheep

matt