-> Neil Tunnicliffe Video 4 <-

Neil Tunnicliffe

Pretty sure the bag moves places in the 2nd clip, not saying he cant get upt o fronts on them 'cos he clearly can, but just abit of a shit edit.

Does it pretty often too.

Yeah the bag moves, but we've seen him do it before, i just think its a tad sad how you all pick up on this. the vids shit hot and so is his riding.

theres not much in damon and neil, they both have there better move's, but between them theres not a massive amount in it, and going onto the post's ive read above,

who ever said cls is great he is but hes far far outa the leuge of these two, even at his best!

theres not much in damon and neil, they both have there better move's, but between them theres not a massive amount in it, and going onto the post's ive read above,

who ever said cls is great he is but hes far far outa the leuge of these two, even at his best!

doesnt really matter whos 'best'

and to say cls isnt in the same league is just stupid! Craig is amazing! i used to ride with him in person and i learnt SO much from him it was unreal, talk about pushing things for the sake of a video :blink:

Craig is my personal favourite, best style, best attitude, best moves, most creative and i thouroughly enjoy his vids