Pool Jumping

timmorley

Not to put a dpwner on what your doing but......

"Being a friend of Beau's i rang up this number (was his sisters number) and she told me that Beau had an accident last week.

He jumped into a pool, hit the bottom and broke his neck and had damaged his spinal cords badly.

Thursday he had an operation, and he had a heart attack (not sure when he had the heart attack).

She told me to tell his mates, so i thought this would be the best way to let everyone know......

RIP mate

xx "

Might not be such an amazing idea (N)

"Being a friend of Beau's i rang up this number (was his sisters number) and she told me that Beau had an accident last week.

He jumped into a pool, hit the bottom and broke his neck and had damaged his spinal cords badly.

Thursday he had an operation, and he had a heart attack (not sure when he had the heart attack).

She told me to tell his mates, so i thought this would be the best way to let everyone know......

RIP mate

xx "

no disrespect to beau (r.i.p ) is meant by this post and if it seems that way i am truly sorry.

have you seen the pictures stig? he's jumping into a swimming pool in his garden. i guess this would mean he knows the depth. this is no more dangerous than diving into a swimming pool. probably less so because his body will create more resistance meaning he wontgo as deep into the water as if he had dived in, which is what people do in swimming pools.

back on topic that looks like wicked fun mate. but be safe and don't jump into shallow end.

if this post offends anyone it is not intended to and i am sorry. if it does offend anyone either pm me and i shall edit it or report it to the mods im sure they'll delete it.

no disrespect to beau (r.i.p ) is meant by this post and if it seems that way i am truly sorry.

have you seen the pictures stig? he's jumping into a swimming pool in his garden. i guess this would mean he knows the depth. this is no more dangerous than diving into a swimming pool. probably less so because his body will create more resistance meaning he wontgo as deep into the water as if he had dived in, which is what people do in swimming pools.

back on topic that looks like wicked fun mate. but be safe and don't jump into shallow end.

if this post offends anyone it is not intended to and i am sorry. if it does offend anyone either pm me and i shall edit it or report it to the mods im sure they'll delete it.

i didn't mean it in any dis respect to Tim but see my point?? and yes you could die crossing the road but meh w/e just saying :(

Sorry guys I never knew about that. RIP mate.

But yeah I know the depth and I always jump into the deep end.

It is so much fun though if anyone ever gets the chance they should try it, but check the depth first.

The first jump was kinda difficult to judge because you didn't want to over shoot but you didn't want to come up short!

But it's good though because I can nail 360's everytime now!

Sorry if I upset anybody. I didn't know.

Cheers

Tim

RIP mate

xx "

Different kind of pool mate ;) Beau was injured late at night in a local park area on his own, which from the sounds of things, the pool was a pond/lake type object. This is a swimming pool, in the daytime, with someone standing nearby.

I fail to see how this isn't an amazing idea besides getting water in your bearings etc.

yeah guys its really awsome, finally got 360's nails today after building a dirt jump style ramp out of plywood so now you get some proper air.

meh the bearings dont bother me because its just a buke we threw together to jump into the pool, we stripped it of all it oil aswell so the parents didnt notice we had done it :giggle:lol

cheers

tim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...