Cambridge

wally

I can be there and I'm sure Wing and maybe a couple of his friends may be good to go to!

What do I ride now.. My mod or my stock :P

Blimey, i didnt know you still rode! How are those *Jazz hands*

Want to meet at skate park near swimming pool at 11?

Blimey, i didnt know you still rode! How are those *Jazz hands*

Want to meet at skate park near swimming pool at 11?

Of course I still ride.. B)

I just play football alot too but since the season finished I've rode more and more, went to the US for 3 weeks then got back and raped my tyre's, bought a new set and a new chain then snapped my forks, bought new forks and set those all up and just this week bought an Echo Control to satisfy my tapping need's after riding Wing's Aorta down the skatepark tapping the jump box! :)

I need to sort some problem out with the Control at the moment and if I can I'll probably be riding that, if not then I'll be ripping it up on the Team (Y)

11 at the Pool sounds good to me..

Olly.

(Y)

is there a ride in cambridge in the week coming to the 16th of august (can't do the 16th as my sisters wedding) and the following week or following weekend as i'm down from liverpool?????

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

I'm up for a ride on any day I'm free, usually work Monday to Wednesday then have football on Sunday but other than that I'm free and should be able to get atleast one other along for a little session too (Y)

Olly.

I'm up for a ride on any day I'm free, usually work Monday to Wednesday then have football on Sunday but other than that I'm free and should be able to get atleast one other along for a little session too (Y)

Olly.

cool i've got a bad foot injury at the mo, so i can take photo's with my new super duper camera,

anyway my number is 07817408373 if you wanna come out to ride anyway

cheers

ollie