Rim Tar

Jake Beach

Hi guys, I know a number of riders that use rim tar, they have also recommended it to me. But where can I get it from?

Send me a Pre-Payed envolope and I will send you about a good size piece of tar which can be used for ages if you apply it correctly :)

Is that Ok?

Edited by Callum-Luvs-Trials

Tar does help although it can screw your braking up if you apply too much and takes ages to come off. It's generally just a messy alternative to having a nicely set up brake. Which is what you should be interested in experiment with pads and grinds. I wouldn't recommend tar. Although if it's tar you want, any old tar will do, roof tar, floor tar can be found around grids in the street etc.

Send me a Pre-Payed envolope and I will send you about a good size piece of tar which can be used for ages if you apply it correctly :)

Is that Ok?

dont listen to him because if you do you are going against the rules completly no buying or selling on new members chat

but you should just get of the road when its a really hot day or just ask a roofer

hope this helps.

dont listen to him because if you do you are going against the rules completly no buying or selling on new members chat

but you should just get of the road when its a really hot day or just ask a roofer

hope this helps.

Hint the monty_man_2007@hotmail.co.uk

Part..

hope this helps.

How isit ? He is Giving it to him, read it.

I always used to use tar, just pick some off a road. But i recently put a light grind on my rim with a set of Koxx blocks (brown ones) and it feels so much better i.e. more modulation of the brake, but still with the same good bite as with the tar. Have you considered using a grind?

hope this helps.

Do you honestly think Callum doesn't already know that? There is no buying or selling going on here, Callum is offering to give some tar away for no profit.

Hi guys, I know a number of riders that use rim tar, they have also recommended it to me. But where can I get it from?

well you can use the normal tar from the roads that also works briliant thats what i use but thats until i get my rim grinded thats also thats an idear to do get yourr rim grinded and then you wont have to tar it and its better than tar.

oh and also mate add me on msn

jjbarrett@blueyonder.co.uk

jjbarrett:)