2009 Sherco's

jsy trials matt

Can you not string a sentence together or something? You seem to be endlessly quoting other people and using smileys, a long with the grammar of a 6 year old chav who has learning difficulties.

EDIT: No more arguing from me, might get told to stay on topic again, shit.

Edited by Alex-Mitchinson

Matt your probably the most hated trials rider in Jersey, you now have to ride with John Vibert ffs, you talk bullshit and no rider in Jersey listens to you when it comes to bikes, you spend so much money on so much shit and then say Adam spends a lot. You are a cheeky willy Matt and now think your the Bigman being cheeky to alex for example about his derbi the last time we were out riding and doing skiphops in front of crowds in town B) , your a dick Matt.

Matt your probably the most hated trials rider in Jersey, you now have to ride with John Vibert ffs, you talk bullshit and no rider in Jersey listens to you when it comes to bikes, you spend so much money on so much shit and then say Adam spends a lot. You are a cheeky willy Matt and now think your the Bigman being cheeky to alex for example about his derbi the last time we were out riding and doing skiphops in front of crowds in town B) , your a dick Matt.

(Y):- every single time i put a post up you turn into a twat???

Edited by jsy trials matt

I think people should stop going on looks and go on how well they ride

I think you are forgetting they have engines and that is what matters!

You might see a propper ragged trials bike.. but it could ride better than any new model.

Also, its not the bike... its the rider.

yea i found that with my 03, i found it rides nicer than his 08, but it also help's when you get it set up to your own style, ( fat bars/low bars )

yea i found that with my 03, i found it rides nicer than his 08, but it also help's when you get it set up to your own style, ( fat bars/low bars )

Matt you are saying your bike rides nice, are you having a laugh, but Matt you are a quality rider :-.

Shut up Shercos are wank and they have been out for ages.

PS: Mint link.

^^Well your obviously a dick^^

i ride a gasser 07 125, very nice to ride in nationals etc.

my dad rides a sherco 2008 4 stroke, not running right though, carburation is all wrong.

the 09 shercos dont look anything that special, and there's not even a frame sticker as such, probably because the finishing is so shit.

thanks

rob

You might see a propper ragged trials bike.. but it could ride better than any new model.

Yep, like a 1988 Yamaha TY250R? The only modern bike that comes close is an ex-team 2006 TRW Montesa I rode the other evening.

^^Well your obviously a dick^^

i ride a gasser 07 125, very nice to ride in nationals etc.

my dad rides a sherco 2008 4 stroke, not running right though, carburation is all wrong.

the 09 shercos dont look anything that special, and there's not even a frame sticker as such, probably because the finishing is so shit.

thanks

rob

it's like a half cast one, but really for any who get's one should put one on from one of the previos models 07/08

I thought you meant Bens my bad your are correct carry on.

oh tommy what will we do with you?

Matt you are saying your bike rides nice, are you having a laugh, but Matt you are a quality rider :-.

Really man, f**k off. Your possibly the single most bitchy person I've ever come across. I can only think your twice the size of this other kid from Jersey, if not, I have no idea why he hasn't hit you with a large steel bar. I would.

Really man, f**k off. Your possibly the single most bitchy person I've ever come across. I can only think your twice the size of this other kid from Jersey, if not, I have no idea why he hasn't hit you with a large steel bar. I would.

naa tom's only 5ft 5 im the sime size, yea probs should go down to my local hardware store im sure they could kit me out? :D

Matt you've dug yourself a hole.

And my link doesnt work either.

P.S. Tom if you're reading this, you're a jew, but you're right.

how ?

Matt i see this topic isn't go to well for you so far, but its funny so carry on :)

ha ha f**k off

This is actually funny now.

Who cares weather an 08 rides better or shitter than an 03 and vise versa.

Its the same with montys, all they change is the paint!.. just like they change the plastics on motorbikes. They might change to a different brand of brakes or shock! but its still the same engine!...

I do know that sherco haven't quite got the four stokes right. People that move from 2 stroke to four stroke are still rappidly blipping the throttle. Hence why they get f**ked, if you did it to car engine it would get f**ked in the same way and start tapping like hell. 2 strokes are less complex in engine wise, four strokes theres more to go wrong!