Trials World Record Day

TrialsGilly

Right basically, I have noticed how none of the records in trials are black and white. E.g. highest hook bunny hop

I personally will not be breaking any records, but feel i could organize an event where people could!

Of course this would involve contacting Guinness world records to make them official but im sure that could be arranged, if there is enough interest.

Basically what does everyone think? I have a venue that i think would be willing to hold it in Swindon Wiltshire ,

so anyway just putting it out there

Thanks Tom

Edited by TrialsGilly

It's not a bad idea really. I'd aim away from offical world records and just have a 'go big or go home' day. Where you could try get as many top riders as possible and see who can go the biggest.

It'd be relativly easy to set up too. Just a load of crates, something to keep them from sliding about in the floor and a couple of poles and tape for the high jump.

It's not a bad idea really. I'd aim away from offical world records and just have a 'go big or go home' day. Where you could try get as many top riders as possible and see who can go the biggest.

It'd be relativly easy to set up too. Just a load of crates, something to keep them from sliding about in the floor and a couple of poles and tape for the high jump.

I like that idea. Perhaps build a nice street-y course, have prizes for 'most inventive line' and biggest drop-gap, biggest side-hop etc. If enough riders who'd be good enough show enough interest, I thought maybe the organiser could get in touch with some big/big-ish mountain biking film makers, maybe the prize for one of the contests could be a section in a video or something?