Which New Frame?

will pritchard

Hello I'm will

I'm thinking of buying a new frame for my t-bird but i am not 100% sure what to get, =S

I'm thinking of a ZOO! Python, a Echo team or a GU typhoon preferably second hand off the forum and one know and good and bad points about these frames???

Thanks Will x

Like said above add me on msn on jjbarrett@blueyonder.co.uk then we can chat more about the frame buisness but yes iv felt the zoo pthon and its accualy quite heavy but yes lets talk more on msn if you add me.

jjbarrett:)

Hello I'm will

I'm thinking of buying a new frame for my t-bird but i am not 100% sure what to get, =S

I'm thinking of a ZOO! Python, a Echo team or a GU typhoon preferably second hand off the forum and one know and good and bad points about these frames???

Thanks Will x

hey will

i have a ko frame for sale if ur interested

let us no nath :)

say the year of frames? as my mates have zoo pythons 2006 and they both have cracked these neither of them are heavy/harsh riders

but i have an 06 gu and seems all well andd fine so nice to ride aswell

Yeah i like the Gu 06 my mate has it but im not 100% sure because i've heard the zoo is a Brilliant Bike I'm so confused =S

Will x

Go for a gu typhoon. You also can't buy/ sell/ swap until you are a full member on the forum

I'd go for a GU Typhoon. Been on a bike with this frame once and it had a nice feel to it.

Good quality frame, everyone i know who had/has one recommends them.

CJ

Hey Will ;)

to be honest its personal preferance, ive only ever rode a GU, and it rides like a dream, i would get the adamant though, best bike ever! :P

Tom x

tom GU is way nicer than adament get over it and i don't want the new onza frames they will be a rip off!!!!

thanks guys

Will x