Stock Bikes

Thanks so much i think am going for neon the. only problem is last time i bought from trials uk. they sent me the wrong fame and pads i did not send them back because i need a bike.

cheers Alex

I am think of trying 26in bikes i like the neon and DOB but am not to sure because i no the DOB have snapped

DOB bike

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...;category_id=64

neon bike

http://www.trials-uk.co.uk/product.aspx?productid=1704

cheers Alex

have you thought about the limey 1.6 i used to have a mk 1 t rex an nothing could break it it had a frame booster so i never got any flex on the brake why not look at a koxx don't even bother with with monty's like the kamel they crack behind the bb area

magnesium ain't as strong as alloy.question if carbon fibre is stronger than steel how come they don't make bolts with it

Edited by hoptoit

Because Carbon Fibre makes very strong tubes, because the fibres lie in a lattice, so you couldn't make bolts out of it without the threads being really weak, because you can't lay a lattice of strands of carbon round sharp edges.

The "Magnesium" used in bike frames and parts is an Alloy, it's made from mixing Magnesium and Aluminium.

Because Carbon Fibre makes very strong tubes, because the fibres lie in a lattice, so you couldn't make bolts out of it without the threads being really weak, because you can't lay a lattice of strands of carbon round sharp edges.

The "Magnesium" used in bike frames and parts is an Alloy, it's made from mixing Magnesium and Aluminium.

Hence "mag-nalium"