Bristol/swindon/oxford

STEVE-0

question... where in Swindon do you ride... and is there stuff for us beginners to have a play at :)

One of my riding mates lives in swindon but comes over to wsm to ride as he can't find anything that is ok for us and out of the way a bit.

Edited by r2wtrials

stuff in town is pretty good...and quiet in the evenings if you're worried about being a nuisance...

otherwise- stuff in west swindon is well out of the way of mostly everything so you aren't in anyone's way...and there's a fair few places.

try big gay bear on here...or oli y...or just post up when you're riding...someone will come out..!

adam

'fraid you've missed the fun james....the others are working, and i'm leaving swindon tomorrow :(

while i'm here- thanks to all the swindonists-ben, adam, nathan, gilly, oli and laurence. Feels really weird to be going, and the summer has gone seriously quick..but i've really enjoyed myself and the ridings been a big part...

cheers (Y)

adam

'fraid you've missed the fun james....the others are working, and i'm leaving swindon tomorrow :(

while i'm here- thanks to all the swindonists-ben, adam, nathan, gilly, oli and laurence. Feels really weird to be going, and the summer has gone seriously quick..but i've really enjoyed myself and the ridings been a big part...

cheers (Y)

adam

i didnt know you were going already :(

come down soon

x

Edited by Nathan Woodley

cheers (Y)

adam

Right back at you and chow for now :P

cheers (Y)

adam

Thanks for putting up with us!

We will have to come down and have a ride with you some time...

Byeeee