Swindon Tomorrow

kyle-livesey

any one kind enough to show us round tomorrow, me wayne shaun possible ko aswell. Dont no where to meet lets say 12ish at station or some where.

Potentially I may be able to do this for at least some of the day. I'll post up later this evening if I can.

Edit: Looks like my other plans for tomorrow aren't happening so I should be able to show you around for at least a few hours. Station at 12 sounds fine. My number is 07796563952. I'm going to need you to comfirm this is okay though before I show up to the station.

Ben

Edited by Ben Rowlands

Potentially I may be able to do this for at least some of the day. I'll post up later this evening if I can.

Edit: Looks like my other plans for tomorrow aren't happening so I should be able to show you around for at least a few hours. Station at 12 sounds fine. My number is 07796563952. I'm going to need you to comfirm this is okay though before I show up to the station.

Ben

cheers mate think we should be there 4 12 tmz will ring you at about 1130 if thats ok.