2009 echo team mod  

7 members have voted

1. 1. 2009 echo team mod

• Strong and worth buying
    • crap frame that isent very strong

www.thetrialsinshop.com

Hello every one

At the moment I ride an adamant a3.

I have been riding bike trials for a year to this week.

And I hate my breaks

My breaks now are way too loud and always slip

I want to get a bike with dual disk case I hate my rim

I am thinking about getting the 2009 echo team frame dual disk.

So my question is...

Do you think that the frame will be strong and worth it

Because my thoughts are, with a frame that incredible light there is no way that it can be very strong and I think it will crack or be really flexy which I here is bad

my video riding at 11 months HD

My bike

pbpic2550426.jpg

pbpic2550431.jpg

Got the same frame and looking at going dual disc. Like the old style monty's, megamos, and I like the new Ozonys XS20, Koxx Monsterboy, and Gu ST. Those are my choices. Haven't really consider the new Team cause it's a Deng frame and cost as much as a good Koxx or the Ozonys.

Whoever answers this poll is officially the TF clot of the year. Unless you've actually ridden one for months and can give a proper opinion, why give one at all? Who cares about your thoughts which are based entirely on pictures and a chart illustrating geometry and weight.

On the other hand, you might want to consider something like a Czar or ST. Why get a frame which is weaker (unless Deng has developed some kind of incredible material which is lighter and stronger)? Frames like the Control and Team in my opinion are for riders who know how to ride a frame properly. I'm pretty sure an inexperienced rider can strain a frame more on a small move than a good rider doing something 3,4 times as big. Having closely examined the Team and Control I can't give any opinions. It needs to be ridden, not just looked at from every angle and squeezed here and there to check the stiffness.

i dunno what ur talking about ur brakes sucking i wish i had brakes like those.

But not the point, i would if i were u get something tried and true like a czar or ozonys thats dual disc.

Like i mean you could test ride the echo and let everyone know what its like or just get somin that everyone knows it sweet.

Ozonys is the way forward though, if its good enough for TRA its good enough for you man.

PS: that video was sick man, lol i loved it!!

Edited by spartan