Cambridge Riders?

ghosts_cloak

Hiya guys! I must admit I haven't really had anything to do with trials for quite some time, but I have suddenly got the urge to start again (not that I ever progressed past "beginner" anyway...). The only trouble is my bike is 200 miles away in North Wales (I have just moved to Cambridge), and it will be quite a hassle to get it down here to say the least. Are there any regular riders down here? Is there anywhere decent to ride that doesn't involve a car trip or a long ride (darn trials bikes are soo uncomfortable!) In particular I am living in one of the colleges so it would be great to meet any fellow students!

Cheers,

Gareth :-)

Hey,

I live near Cambridge in St Neots, it’s to the east. I do ride there a bit. There is quite a few riders there as well. There is Wing who is a local he rides there. I think there is some others as well. Its definitely worth bringing your bike down you know you will regret it if you don’t. There is a good few things to ride there from small stuff for beginners to big stuff for the more advanced riders. I’m sure Wing and the other locals would show you round if you can get a hold of him. He is on the forum somewhere.

Hope I have been some help

John

Hi John, thanks very much! It is handy to know that, I will endeavour to get my bike down here, probably when I return after Christmas though sadly. I will look up "Wing",

Thanks again,

Gareth

Hey,

I live near Cambridge in St Neots, it’s to the east. I do ride there a bit. There is quite a few riders there as well. There is Wing who is a local he rides there. I think there is some others as well. Its definitely worth bringing your bike down you know you will regret it if you don’t. There is a good few things to ride there from small stuff for beginners to big stuff for the more advanced riders. I’m sure Wing and the other locals would show you round if you can get a hold of him. He is on the forum somewhere.

Hope I have been some help

John

• 5 weeks later...