Looking For An Old Vid: Worcester Riders At Oxford

Steve-A

Hi guys.

On saturday Dan08 ( Dan from Evesham/Spain/Oxford) and I were reminiscing about old rides and videos. I've got all of the old videos I made, and some of Dans ones, but we both remember a vid Dan made of an oxfords ride, and neither of us know where we can find it.

Long shot I know but has anyone got it and can upload it to trials tube or similar?

Its a vid of an Oxford ride from probably 3 years ago. Music is Thrice - Unquestioned answers, opening shot is Matt Burrows doing a bunnyhop up the wall at the bottom of the university library steps in Oxford.

Hi guys.

On saturday Dan08 ( Dan from Evesham/Spain/Oxford) and I were reminiscing about old rides and videos. I've got all of the old videos I made, and some of Dans ones, but we both remember a vid Dan made of an oxfords ride, and neither of us know where we can find it.

Long shot I know but has anyone got it and can upload it to trials tube or similar?

Its a vid of an Oxford ride from probably 3 years ago. Music is Thrice - Unquestioned answers, opening shot is Matt Burrows doing a bunnyhop up the wall at the bottom of the university library steps in Oxford.

I definitely don't have it anymore... I hoped that I had the video on a disc somewhere with all the other 'oldies' but apparently not - must have got lost moving around so much. The video includes; myself, Steve-A, Tim Stedman, Matt Burrows, Joe Dickinson, Fatmike and others. It was released around the same time as "GetWinter" by Ben Rowlands as it's the same Oxford ride from some of the clips in that video.

Edited by dan08

Matt Burrows has confirmed hes got the vid we were after, hes gonna send it to me via msn, or upload it or something, Either way video found, job done.

Awesome, Nice one Matt! Steve - could you possibly see if you can horde any other old videos together? as I seem to have lost them all apart from 'Worcs4' onwards :(

Dan, every single vid I ever made is uploaded to my youtube account. Youtube videos list HERE

For general old vids Janson uploaded 245 old vids to trials tube HERE and Tomturd uploaded 94 old vids to trials tube HERE

I'll get Matt to upload this vid to trials tube or if he sends it me via msn then I'll upload it.

Dan, every single vid I ever made is uploaded to my youtube account. Youtube videos list HERE

For general old vids Janson uploaded 245 old vids to trials tube HERE and Tomturd uploaded 94 old vids to trials tube HERE

I'll get Matt to upload this vid to trials tube or if he sends it me via msn then I'll upload it.

Cool, I meant as in any of the Worcester videos me and Mitch made (original_prankster, Worcs_spots etc).

I've got Original prankster, I'll upload it to trials tube when I get the other off Matt. I wouldn't be surprised if he had Worcs Spots too. Janson uploaded shamriders in weymouth, so check the link in earlier post. I used to have all the old evesham vids; sham riders, sham2, shampoo, the lot. But they've all got lost along the way.