Hs11 :o:o:o

Jack Chinnery

Validation failed you, but I understand.

Sounds like your lever snapped? Plastic?

HS11 ALLOY LEVERS

Click the magical link.

right, validation didnt fail on me thank you very much no they did not snap due to them not being plastic they are ALLINUMIUM

ok ? i just hate tthem i want decent lever blades

Put those full stops to good measure then.

I assumed that they had snapped as the HS11's used to, or still do come with plastic lever blades and not "ALLINUMIUM" blades. As far as I can see there is no way of fitting a zoo or echo lever blade to a HS11 body, as they are made to fit the new type HS33's which have a different style lever.

Your better off sticking with them, or as you said buying a new lever.

Edited by Trials Punk

Put those full stops to good measure then.

I assumed that they had snapped as the HS11's used to, or still do come with plastic lever blades and not "ALLINUMIUM" blades. As far as I can see there is no way of fitting a zoo or echo lever blade to a HS11 body, as they are made to fit the new type HS33's which have a different style lever.

Your better off sticking with them, or as you said buying a new lever.

Ok thanks, sorry for getting a tad snappy. Im hoping on getting just a hs33 lever body of here then getting a tpa kit from tarty :D

Why dont you just buy two FULL HS33 levers?.

HS11's are shit, they always will be. The pistons are the same as the HS33's, so with HS33 levers your break will be 923574475923875% better.

Haha, like your signature! TRA is such a great guy! Would love to meet him someday. As for the brake issue. Stick with what you got till it does break. I actually sort of like the feel of the HS11. Sort of longer blade. Mine seems to have messed up though.

Ok thanks, sorry for getting a tad snappy. Im hoping on getting just a hs33 lever body of here then getting a tpa kit from tarty :D

I was under the impression that the hs33 has different sized pistons to the hs11, so i wouldn't just replace the lever and expect fantastic results. Your best bet is to try and get your hands on a whole second hand hs33, which wont be massively expensive compared to just buying a new lever blade!