Bmx Geometry - In Trials Fashion

zoster

Alright, finally took a pic. Been doing some riding on it for a few days, as it's the only bike up and running. It's not completely done. Need a new headset as that's bodged. Need some trials vee pads front and rear. Been trying to do some Akrigg style riding on it. Floater 180's on to logs, manuals up to rear and such. Rides pretty cool. It's a little heavy and the parts spec wise aren't all that good at all. Also, added a homemade bash. With some steel and a bolt through the frame. So far it's not cracked. Had a screw through the bottom part, but it always came out so I just bolted it. If it's held up for as many years as I've beat the crap out of it in BMX, I think it will hold up some more. Running some Shimano v's. Soon to be with some Moe pads or Plazmatics. Regular bar and stem setup. Rear wheeling is a challenge, but I believe I'll get it down with some new pads. Haven't tried gapping it at all. Too scary to do that with really no brakes. But I have rear wheel almost all the way around the yard. Manuals and bunnyhops like a beast of course. And spinny stuff is fun. I'll shut up now and let you look at the pic. Tell me what you think.

quite impressive stuff on that vid. i liked it (gave you a 5 star :) )

Isnt that just one of those ultra cheap BMXs with the bars tilted forwards?

Yep, told you it was ghetto. Snapped one set a while back. So these are just what was laying around. Or are you talking about the bike itself? It cost me about 250 new a long time ago. Not sure of the brand, if anyone knows. Let me know.