Dmr V8 Or Wellgo V8 Copy

RETROLEO

There must be a massive differance in them because loads of people run dmr v8 on there bike.

I think there ether the most bought pedals on tarty or one of the most.

They also last for ever and may need the once in a few years regressing which is so easy , so there is no hassle with them.

They are alot smoother and i have only had 1 pair for two years.

The wellgo v8 are just cheap copys.

So go for the dmr v8.

There must be a massive differance in them because loads of people run dmr v8 on there bike.

I think there ether the most bought pedals on tarty or one of the most.

They also last for ever and may need the once in a few years regressing which is so easy , so there is no hassle with them.

They are alot smoother and i have only had 1 pair for two years.

The wellgo v8 are just cheap copys.

So go for the dmr v8.

The DMRs and the Wellgos use the same bearings and if you think that all you need to do is regrease them once in a few years you can't ride much. With my V8s I had to replace the bearings every 2-3 months to keep them smooth, I am now using V12 copies with are cheaper than the V8s and use cartridge bearings so will be much smoother and last longer.

• Like 1

Not to hijack the thread here, but anyone else using the DMR V12s? I see sstein is using the copies. The V12's I've been using are working out quite nice. Is there something I don't know about 'em? Are the magnesium pedals prone to early failure or something compared to the V8s?

Not to hijack the thread here, but anyone else using the DMR V12s? I see sstein is using the copies. The V12's I've been using are working out quite nice. Is there something I don't know about 'em? Are the magnesium pedals prone to early failure or something compared to the V8s?

Im using V12's, ive had them for a year now second hand and there still running realy smooth, although i've lost 2 pins they still grip realy well and my feet new slip off them.