Wat Bike?

MAX (M.A.D)

Ive got a phase 1.3 and i'm spending a lot of money on it. I was wondering if i should spend lots of money on it or buy another bike for a bit less but with most of the things on it.

So your looking for a stock you might aswell buy a second hand one of here or ebay instead of spending loads of money on the bike. Because you wont be able to sell it and get much money for it.

Well it would work out cheaper , but if there's a certain spec you want you

could always take the route of doing your own bike up. Also if you change the bar and stem it would make a massive difference to the bike.

Or it could just be the frame that you don't like.

Yeah this is what me and 3dd keep telling him.

It might take longer but it kinda costs less and then you get the new parts that you want and also you know the parts work

(e.g some one sells a wheel and the driver/ hub cones are on there way out and they dont tell you )

Edited by Gogz-

Yeah this is what me and 3dd keep telling him.

It might take longer but it kinda costs less and then you get the new parts that you want and also you know the parts work

(e.g some one sells a wheel and the driver/ hub cones are on there way out and they dont tell you )

Yes it happends alot and its happend to me (and most other people) when i bought a brand new deng hs33 off ebay it turned out to be the very opposite of what i thought i bought.

When it came it was a massive disappointment. Take there advise.