Seriously Nice T-shirts!

Smoby

hi!

Actually Smoby has found my website. :$ ;)

I started it about year ago, but recently I don't have much time to built up this thing. Anyway it is still active, and you can purchase clothes from my shop. Here you can see my topic from last year.  

Some aswers to questions asked above:

Aren't they the bike silhouettes from the 'Ridden' t-shirts? Is that allowed?

All these designs are made by myself, from my own photos (or photos that I have permission to use). You see it's quite hard to make interesting, trials-looking design without any trials brand logos or names ...but its possible.

You made / designed these? very nice, i may concider in investing in one hope it'll survive some hard nocks, nice to see people trying something new for trials.

nice to hear that someone appreciate it <: Sometimes I think about new ideas, maybe i'll add some new items soon. If you have any suggestions - be welcome  :turned: If you have more questions - please read my old topic, or ask me (pm), or here.

ps. sorry, my english is poor...

Edited by Tomeck

I can set commision for every single design - from 0 to ~12,5 £ (15 €), but i usually do 2 - 3 £

They transfer to me my cash when it reach 50€. To be honest - theres not even a half of this amount yet :P .

I know, you have have to sell about 15-20 items if im correct?