Monty Kamel Or Koxx Hydroxx

Malamute

hey

ive been riding trials for aboud a year in total, but now my skill is getting better it seems like my bike is to long for me

im aboud 1m73

so from there on ive decided to buy a new frame and hope the shorter frames suit me better, but now the question is wich one to go for

the koxx or the monty ones

thx on forehand

oh and if anyone got some tips on how to see that the bike is to long, id love them cos then i can be sure thats the problem

No one who's rode for a year should get a koxx....

screw that) :)

My first bike is Monty 221 pr)(though i messed it up now and getting kamel) And i don't even ride a year for now. Riding since February.

I'd suggest you getting a white kamel. It's pretty long and well done.

Edited by Dan S

ive always ridden a koxx and i like it quite alot but monty seems to be stronger and reading the comments it seems like they are indeed stronger

and now belaey rides for monty its alot easyer to buy a monty inside belgium aswell

but are there differents in lengts in monty's also

as i have a levelboss 1020 but it seems like the 1000would have been a better choise for me

Your bar and stem combo make more difference to the way the bike feels than the wheelbase, try a shorter stem first?

what one do u suggest as ive tought aboud that also to be honest, but never figured out what one would be the best choise

ive got a 35° 170 lengt atm so maybe try a 35° 110lengt?

Edited by Malamute

No one who's rode for a year should get a koxx....

Mate,

you come accross as a complete T**T, all you seem to do is critisise people and actuly offer them no help..

Yes, he been riding for a year, And maybe hes progressed rather quick so needs a new bike to sport his new found talent.

Sort it out

Edited by trial-biker-ryan

what one do u suggest as ive tought aboud that also to be honest, but never figured out what one would be the best choise

ive got a 35° 170 lengt atm so maybe try a 35° 110lengt?

That would drop the bars aswell as bring them back. Your best off ringing TartyBikes up, they'll know which stems do what.

That would drop the bars aswell as bring them back. Your best off ringing TartyBikes up, they'll know which stems do what.

ive calculated the stems graphicly and came up with the 125 at 25°

it will indeed drop the bars but the drop will be taken up by fitting a riser bar

calling tarty will be quite expensive as im from belgium

anyway cheers for the help mate, and everyone else