How Do

nate

Morning !

Im Nathan, im 18 ive just started riding trials again after a few years abcent. Did have onza t-raptor but have just bought a onza zoot 24". Im from nottingham ride on sundays with a load of other lads from notts. I work in a bike shop as a bike mechanic. Thats it really. Any tips on how to progress quicker would be appriciated

Thanks

hey nate, welcome back to the forum!

few tips for the forum itself, make some sensible posts, try a search before you make a new topic (as people may have already asked similar questions) then you'll recieve your ticket to get validated by the admins.

after that you can create posts in the full memeber sections inc. vids/pics etc.

tips to progress on the bike, best thing i found was to find someone at similar level (back then i was a bit competitive) so i was trying harder and it's a great way to improve! otherwise...just go out and ride and practice whilst enjoying yourself.

steve

Edited by Gandalf the Yellow

hey nate, welcome back to the forum!

few tips for the forum itself, make some sensible posts, try a search before you make a new topic (as people may have already asked similar questions) then you'll recieve your ticket to get validated by the admins.

after that you can create posts in the full memeber sections inc. vids/pics etc.

tips to progress on the bike, best thing i found was to find someone at similar level (back then i was a bit competitive) so i was trying harder and it's a great way to improve! otherwise...just go out and ride and practice whilst enjoying yourself.

steve

Thanks for the advise will give that a go

Nathan