Lincoln ( Sat 6th Or Sun 7th Dec )

hill_393

Hi Guys;

Now that I'm back on a trials bike, I'm keen to get up to visit my old riding haunts, Lincoln being one of them....

I'm thinking either of the above days, but I would prefer Sat. Looking to get up aropund 12-1ish and ride afternoon into the evening.

Andy from Essex is coming, and I've called Tall Rob and am awaiting a reply. Hopefully he will come.

I'm hoping to hook up with a few local riders ( Par - This is is you mate ), so get in touch. The more the merrier!!!

Who's coming?

Darren

now then darren ill be there my lover, just give me a heads up on when and ill be there! will be good to see you again its been to long how you bin?

Hello there my Linconian Lover! I'm good ta! Working in a new job and enjoying riding my trials bike more than ever!! Oh yea. It's been I think 2 years since I last rode up your way ( Giggity ), so I'm very keen to get up there, and this time I'm bringing a few mates!!!

I think the plan will be 1pm ish outside the cinema on the Quays on Sat 6th Dec, and from there who knows......

How's things with you matey?

Darren

Hello there my Linconian Lover! I'm good ta! Working in a new job and enjoying riding my trials bike more than ever!! Oh yea. It's been I think 2 years since I last rode up your way ( Giggity ), so I'm very keen to get up there, and this time I'm bringing a few mates!!!

I think the plan will be 1pm ish outside the cinema on the Quays on Sat 6th Dec, and from there who knows......

How's things with you matey?

Darren

working till 12 but ill be ready by 1 so that sounds sexelent will be cool, pleased your bringing your mates we need to see some new riders. so is your leg all sorted now? did you get the text with me new number? ill message you it again on facebook x