What Should I Buy?

Scholey

Hello all :)

Pretty good mountainbiker and wanting to move onto trials riding but at the minute 1 problem, I dont have a trials bike :(

Was just wonderin what i should buy for a starter bike. (im pretti poor atm :L so if you know anybody selling a decent starter bike please tell me) :)

Thanks

Hello all :)

Pretty good mountainbiker and wanting to move onto trials riding but at the minute 1 problem, I dont have a trials bike :(

Was just wonderin what i should buy for a starter bike. (im pretti poor atm :L so if you know anybody selling a decent starter bike please tell me) :)

Thanks

This isnt somethin i see everyday (sarcasm) you need to try them out and also you a new member so cant post in the for sale

but look on ebay good chance of picking up a half decent bike cheap and maybe if your lucky you'll get a good spec bike for the price of a very standard one

Matt

Onza are probably the best starter bikes in my opinion. (Y)

I had an Onza T-Bird and they are really good to learn the basics on.

What wheel size were you looking for?

Dan.

Probably Mod size to start with? ive bin looking at the Onza Rip 2009? think its decent for a starter bike? Thanks

Hey, don't forget, we were all new to the forum once. How about giving us Newbies a break. Or at least point us to the guidelines/rules.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of humour.

By the way, i've got a seat and seatpost for sale if any Newbies are interested? Heh heh!!!

Nah, I'm looking for a suspension at the moment sorry mate :P

Edited by Mikey Tomo