London

Ben Lazenby

heya boys

my friend from hungry is coming to the uk (with his bike) on the 20th of march right threw to the 28th

im not asking for just one ride here lads

im asking for you to all name a day (that is if you want to come) say about give him 4 riding days and 4 touring days

me and a few lads are coming down aswell

would be a great help if you could show us around not just him haha

would be nice if there was a decent size ride during one of the days hes here and let me meet a few of you down there make a few friends

the riders name is DANIEL NAGI

his dream is to one day meet

DANNY SWINDLEHURST

DAMON WATSON

AND ALL THE TOP BOYS FROM THE UK (but im sure it would be a much better thing if he was to come to the uk to join one of our aparently famos rides haha

its a perfect chance to do so and well id like to meet more riders make more friends aswell

I don't think he means jealous by the fact of meeting them 2 people, i think he means by the fact that your not wanting to be meeted.

Yeah thats the one.

Joe thinks hes famous cos he takes pictures for "hello" or something, i couldnt care less, please do correct me if its "ok" not "hello", nice life anyhow....

Mat

Yeah thats the one.

Joe thinks hes famous cos he takes pictures for "hello" or something, i couldnt care less, please do correct me if its "ok" not "hello", nice life anyhow....

Mat

:lol: oh my god you do come out with some tripe.

Can you please find where ive stated that i think im famous?? Deary me.

to be honest, Id say that Joe does have a pretty "nice life" he lives in f**king Dubia, and does somthing he enjoys for a living, for what as far as I can gather isnt bad pay, atall.

I think YOU are the jealous one, Mat Smithx