My Czar Mod

Hallett

Hey. Thank you all for replies.

Ive have already taken all the stickers off apart from big dreams wich looks good, i will post a pic up soon. I dnt mean to be stupid but those forks are ment to be bent?? confused? but neway, as i said i have just sprayed up the stem white and some nice chunky straight forks aswell in gloss white, i think they where echo too.

I dnt thiunk the stem is to high, i love it. at the end of the day its down to what each rider likes best personaly, right? i had a well low zoo one on before but swapped it cuz it was low and gay! lol. and wats wrong with raceline hs33, i love them!

And i got the grips and pedals from tarty bikes. they are made by Gusset in yellow.

Luke

The yellow looks wicked!

What pedals are they?

Fancy selling the rear raceline brake? :-

Hey, cheers m8, they are Gusset slim jim platform pedals, i got them off tarty bikes. I must admit though Tom Mcmillan offered to add a load more bolts to them for grip, cuz they did need something done to them.

no dnt realy wana sell the racline, i got the front one still and plan to put that on in the summer when its dryer with my sprayed up forks.

Well done ROSSY! lush m8! cruise down soon man!