Me After 3-4 Weeks Riding

___RD_

You are doing pretty good for 4 weeks in my opinion, and erm was you there from dawn till dusk or something :blink:

2 different days just at the same place and the camera is sittring on the same wall bit but at night :L :D

get me ? :D

Really don't understand for what post such video.... :sick:

Because he wants to talk to people, make new friends, learn, get tips on new videos, if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything, RD has put a lot of work into trials by the looks of things, i know i was a complete fail at 3 to 4 weeks of trials, yeah, i took some clips, posted few, never had any inconsiderate a*se say anything bad though, leave him alone, don't bother posting of you don't like it. He did say its nothing big, hes only a beginner.

But RD i think you are doing good mate, it took me about 2 months of trying to learn a trials hop, your doing, good. Keep up the good work (Y).

Nice you see a keen person ignore the idiot above (Y).

Craig.

X

Because he wants to talk to people, make new friends, learn, get tips on new videos, if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything, RD has put a lot of work into trials by the looks of things, i know i was a complete fail at 3 to 4 weeks of trials, yeah, i took some clips, posted few, never had any inconsiderate a*se say anything bad though, leave him alone, don't bother posting of you don't like it. He did say its nothing big, hes only a beginner.

But RD i think you are doing good mate, it took me about 2 months of trying to learn a trials hop, your doing, good. Keep up the good work (Y).

Nice you see a keen person ignore the idiot above (Y).

Craig.

X

well said :)

thanks for all your replys :D

and as formixmaker whatever dude but i am having fun :D Thanks for sticking up for me guys appreciated alot.

I posted a video on christmas day on youtube and on this and got slagged for it so i tryed again it is a bit better :)

Edited by ___RD_

thanks for all your replys :D

and as formixmaker whatever dude but i am having fun :D Thanks for sticking up for me guys appreciated alot.

I posted a video on christmas day on youtube and on this and got slagged for it so i tryed again it is a bit better :)

Ignore the Lil mugs who go "ahh your cr*p at BMX" they have nooo idea. But seriously dude, your doing good, keep it up (Y).

• 2 weeks later...