Steed

• 1 month later...
Nice Bike. Is It Good To Ride. How Do You Add The Pics Onto A Topic ?

Upload the on photobucket, then copy the link and put it in the picture button at the top. (Is this right? I think it is the same as other things I have used, please correct me if I am wrong.) :)

Use Photobucket. And upload your pictures to that and then copy the image code and paste it in the text box when making a topic.

Damn. You posted the same thing as me when I was posting mine.

Upload the on photobucket, then copy the link and put it in the picture button at the top. (Is this right? I think it is the same as other things I have used, please correct me if I am wrong.) :)

Damn. You posted the same thing as me when I was posting mine.

Haha beat you to it

Use Photobucket. And upload your pictures to that and then copy the image code and paste it in the text box when making a topic.

You must of only just because when I started typing you were not veiwing the topic.

Your Argueing over somthing that i made you do so haaaa

You think you'll win do you, unfortunately you wont, anybody that has had an argument with me will know that! Not that I go starting arguments.... I said I'm not a fan of mod, still complemented the bike in a curtious way and you stick your oar in saying your not a fan of 24" either, the comment I made was to wee allen here, not to you! Keep your nose out of where it shouldn't be and you may make your way back to full members one day!

LMFAO!

LMFAO!

LMFAO!

LMFAO!

Do me a favor, man up!

Cheers,

Jamie

Edited by Ciguena_dreamer

You think you'll win do you, unfortunately you wont, anybody that has had an argument with me will know that! Not that I go starting arguments.... I said I'm not a fan of mod, still complemented the bike in a curtious way and you stick your oar in saying your not a fan of 24" either, the comment I made was to wee allen here, not to you! Keep your nose out of where it shouldn't be and you may make your way back to full members one day!

LMFAO!

LMFAO!

LMFAO!

LMFAO!

Do me a favor, man up!

Cheers,

Jamie

Please children. No arguing, it's not going to solve anything.

I ust want people to post if they like or dislike my bike.

Thankyou. Ginger Allen

Mateeeee, Bike is lush dude. But you have more chance of being validated by; Changing that part of your signiture what you copied off Mr Swindlehurst. And sorting out your punctuation. Like not using txt talk etc.

Maybe you should learn to spell and use grammar properly?

Well, I think I remember seeing some of your posts in the full members area... how come your back here?

haha, i was wondering the same thing.... :-