My Czar So Far

Chris - Burman

He is trying to sell the front blue viz wheel, On forsale.

thanks for that, mate, its a beautiful build which actually cost quite a lot any one facny it pm me :)

+1

How are you getting on with rear bb7?,good hold, bite?, i was going to get a DD Czar but dent like the disk choices out there.

suprisinglly, im getting on quite well. yea i used water to speed up the bedding in process, and its got quite a good bite now :) yer i know limited choice, :( but its not that bad really, i wanted a half cheap build, and bb7 is the only way that i could see of doing this. i was going to eventually move onto hydro disc but i might just stick with the bb7 there actually not that bad :)

I'd probably just get a blue rim to match. Love the V!Z blue. My bike's has all that blue V!Z stuff as well.

yer viz is nice, but ive heard mixed opinions about it like its old etc. but ive just speand over 100 pounds building up rear, so in not going to go back, and as for the bars, im changing them anyway, and i didnt really like the blue with the white :) id always dreamed of a duel disk flouro green czar :)

+1

would work out so much cheaper for you to get a rear blue rim in stead of:

New front + bars

but i like it all except cranks and colour scheem

yer maate, but to be honest i think that the front and bars are getting boaring now.

and back is 100+ brand knew :)

cranks will be changed to my son ;)

not that bad really, i wanted a half cheap build, and bb7 is the only way that i could see of doing this. i was going to eventually move onto hydro disc but i might just stick with the bb7 there actually not that bad :)

dual bb7s ***! hah get some brake-on-hill action with it ;)