In Need Of New Bashplate

onza_basher

monty bash

High quality and extremely innovative but a bit :mellow: on the price.

Description

- High quality and extremely innovative bashplate from the original BikeTrials brand Monty.

- Their patent pending 'Eagle Claw' model features huge teeth not seen on any other bashplate, for agressive grip on all manner of terrains.

- Front cutouts reduce weight.

- Fits most 20" frames with standard bashplate mount spacing, please give us a call if you're unsure!

- Comes with Bolts included.

- Weight: 166g with bolts.

Hmm?

well i ordered the echo bash plate from tartys they then phoned me up and told me it was out of stock and said they will send me the monty one for the price of the echo RESULT!!

Tartybikes for the win I think. (Y)

Hi Mate,

It was Gav you spoke to, sorry if he wasn't 100% clear, it's the Monty 221 bashplate have upgraded you to :)

Cheers

Adam

Its just advice and opions. I'm not trying to say you made wrong choice because it is down to everybody's personal choice.

Sorry if i have seemed 'heavy handed' on how i spoke.

Theres absoloutly nothing wrong with what you said, I totally agree with you. (Y)

Wood and bits of natty like that. It would be fine, But when it comes to street and tgs. Its not going to perform as well as expected.