Would These Be Some Good Items For £80?

matt-richardson

Defanatly, im gessing this is for a stock? then you find a whole bike dirt cheap put these parts on then change part as you get abetter rider and eventally you end up with a top end custom build i did in with a mongoose fire ball for dirt jump and now ive got a very nice transition vagrant, took me 3 years though. iv got a base t19 for trial and im doin the same with that

Defanatly, im gessing this is for a stock? then you find a whole bike dirt cheap put these parts on then change part as you get abetter rider and eventally you end up with a top end custom build i did in with a mongoose fire ball for dirt jump and now ive got a very nice transition vagrant, took me 3 years though. iv got a base t19 for trial and im doin the same with that

No, If you read under his avatar it says 'Bike Ridden: Mod.

Also i was thinking to fund the forks and wheels i could sell my current forks and wheels and also my front magura

If anyone could give me advice on what i should sell them at then that would be useful.

(I am not trying to sell them on here. I am just trying to find out what people would expect to pay for these items)

Oh and i don't know what the forks are, but the wheels are an Alex Y303 (front) on an unknown hub and an Alex DX32 on an unknown hub. Also the magura is the one with the old style TPA, not sure on exact year.

If anyone could give me some help i'd greatly appreciate it.

From your profile it says you have a Da bomb and to be honest there wouldnt be a whole lot of point putting these parts on it. Its like trying to upgrade a lump of lard, anyway the parts are worth the money and maybe you can just upgrade other bits later.

Yeah i know Da Bomb's aren't the best trials bikes in the world, but i think its only the frame and the forks which are actually Da Bomb.

And my plan is to upgrade bits and bobs as i go along and then hopefully during the summer to get a new frame, i wasn't planning on upgrading anything at the moment but i got offered this deal so i think i might take it.

Could anyone help me with an estimated price to sell the previously stated parts and also a BASE bar and stem?

Would really be helpful for me to know as selling that stuff would help with the funding of the new parts.