05 Lever. Dohh.

I know this came up a while back, But my mates (now mine :shifty:) 05 lever had snapped at the tighening part (were you tighten it to the bars) If you know what I mean. The part were it is really fragile and connects from the 2 little strips to one. He had snapped it due to overtightening. Does anyone know a bodge for it. I am the master bodger and have been baffled what to do, And I dont want to use foshizzle loads of duck tape. :P

Edited by Jack Chinnery

= No go.

Thats what I have done on my other lever. (I have stripped the threads)

This one has snapped.

A second hand one set's you back about £20, it will save you the bother for bodging it then hurting yourself.

Edit: I have a front 05 Magura Lever Body you can have if you cover postage, it's seized but you can try and get it unsized.

Edit: If that is Buying/Selling, then it can be removed!

Edited by Callum.Curwood

A second hand one set's you back about £20, it will save you the bother for bodging it then hurting yourself.

Edit: I have a front 05 Magura Lever Body you can have if you cover postage, it's seized but you can try and get it unsized.

:P

Good point there Mr Curwood. I have my 04 lever, Just would like to be in the hip hop gang and be 05 maggie 4 lyf blud. ;)