Hey Im New

smithy2050

hey i only just found this website didnt no 1 was on here lol i ride a onza t pro an my bro rides a onza t rex ive been riding for a few years an so has my bro ive been doing trials on an off now an 2moz will be the first time on my bike for a few months now the weather aint to bad lol

o yea an im from caerphilly south wales ne1 else from wales in here

:rolleyes:

I know I shouldn't.......(furiously bites lip)........but........ (stifles snigger)..............:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The long gone poets and wordsmith's of this great land will arise from their graves and .......

Sorry smithy, this banter isn't aimed at you, I get distracted sometimes. Welcome to the forum!

dc13 - how's it goin mate? Have you made any progress building your bike?

Edited by middleageman

'NVWOCI WVS was the email post at 02:04 Pm aimed at me?

Middleagedman, I've collected some parts together, and the frame's getting painted next week, so its moving along now, how you getting on with your 24"?

Well, sorry to be pedantic, but it should be wordsmiths.

wordsmith's of suggests they own 'of'.

Oh yes, I see. I wasn't quite sure of my use of the apostrophe in this sentence, as I typed it in rather a hurry. I am absolutely overjoyed you took the time out to correct my grammatical error. As Philip Larkin said, when he visited my hometown of 'Sunny Prestatyn', " gld ur wtchn mi back bro' ".

dc13 - I'm chuffed with my Zoot but I've still got no brakes on it yet. It makes it a bit harder to learn the basics! :(

Edited by middleageman

I will when money allows. In the meantime, I've found 'Mother Nature' provides her own stopping devices; walls, dogs, small children, gravity and the ground. :S
Money always allows for a pair of brakes! If you can afford food then you pretty much can afford brakes =) any v-brake will do really, for example:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=22386

Add another £5 and you'll get:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=22385 and they are sufficient for even experienced riders with the right pads :)

Edited by staphan

[quote name='middleageman' date='Mar 21 2009, 10:14 PM' post='1838008'

dc13 - I'm chuffed with my Zoot but I've still got no brakes on it yet. It makes it a bit harder to learn the basics! :(