I Need Help

Luke_zoo

It seems like they contain a spring that absorbs "excess" power from the brake lever when pushed, for a smoother braking experience. I can't figure out how they would be assembled though... :P

Same I'm not sure how they go to gether, :lol: I'm pimping out my MBT bike to make it look nice :)

Aparently they stop the brakes locking up on the rim? as some just told me, But I'm not sure if the will ?

Yeah so if you brake hard, the spring will get compressed and that would make it impossible to lock the brakes. I googled around and found brakes with built-in modulators but they don't look like yours.. Hmm maybe I found a way in which they might work, mspaint job coming up soon!

edit:

pbpic3146518.jpg

Maybe?? :blink:

Or:

pbpic3146553.jpg

:-

Edited by staphan

Yeah so if you brake hard, the spring will get compressed and that would make it impossible to lock the brakes. I googled around and found brakes with built-in modulators but they don't look like yours.. Hmm maybe I found a way in which they might work, mspaint job coming up soon!

edit:

pbpic3146518.jpg

Maybe?? :blink:

Or:

pbpic3146553.jpg

:-

I think it will go like that some how, But i will have a go with them and try find away, but the first mspaint looks like it goes like that (Y)

it goes on before the noodle.

but their f**kin pointless. makes the brakes really really really REALLY squidgey.

don't matter how tight you set up the brakes the lever will still pull to the bars.

can't imagin why any one would want to use them???

might be ok ona road bike...but even then if you need to emergancy stop you screwed!!!!

if you want your brake to respond....don't use them.

Edited by Aaron.gloster

it goes on before the noodle.

but their f**kin pointless. makes the brakes really really really REALLY squidgey.

don't matter how tight you set up the brakes the lever will still pull to the bars.

can't imagin why any one would want to use them???

I have an ajuster on my leaver it's like a TPA but for v-brake it works alright but having them to make it look abit better and it will work faster

I have an ajuster on my leaver it's like a TPA but for v-brake it works alright but having them to make it look abit better and it will work faster

what a barral aduster? or the little red adjuster like the avid levers.

na mate used them things years ago. they did my head in.

crap!!

no offence, you wanna use them, carry on. s'pose you'll never go over the bars or skid with them.

ima ssuming your running v brakes on the rear?

if so wouldnt it be more affective to buy the lx or the xt with the parellel pad thingy>?

i used to use them before i got my hs33 just need the right pads slight bit of tar and they worked a treat

read the thed mate. he's using ona MTB not trials bike!

what a barral aduster? or the little red adjuster like the avid levers.

na mate used them things years ago. they did my head in.

crap!!

no offence, you wanna use them, carry on. s'pose you'll never go over the bars or skid with them.

Wouldnt want to skid and go over bars lol, i'm not a skidding person i have £50 tyres so I'd not want to kill them fast lol