Nottingham Ride Again, 5th April

Alrighty guys from nottingham known as Lewis, Chandler, Toby, Matt, Tobias, James, Ive decided to start back trials bike now for a bit more, Just had a nice break away from going riding each sunday relax for a bit, Going sort my bike out in the week, And go riding now, Just wondering if anyone wanted to go riding sunday if the weather is good that is.

Alrighty guys from nottingham known as Lewis, Chandler, Toby, Matt, Tobias, James, Ive decided to start back trials bike now for a bit more, Just had a nice break away from going riding each sunday relax for a bit, Going sort my bike out in the week, And go riding now, Just wondering if anyone wanted to go riding sunday if the weather is good that is.

im up for it mate like allways ;)

anyone want to ride saturday aswell?? (Y)

Edited by stunt man t

Toby, would you be able to lace me up my t-master hub onto my wheel, And i need new spokes before right, So dont think ill be our saturday or saunday, Or i could ride my other wheel, Ill see ive got a f***** up shoudler and leg now.

lol i just got back off a ride tonight and back brake slipped, cracked me back on a wall damn hard so hoping will be better tomorrow but at the mo it feels like i broken me coxix so doubt it !

i dont mind building your wheel for you mate !

Toby, would you be able to lace me up my t-master hub onto my wheel, And i need new spokes before right, So dont think ill be our saturday or saunday, Or i could ride my other wheel, Ill see ive got a f***** up shoudler and leg now.

i dont mind doing it for you mate (Y)

but have you sorted out the chain tugs????????

u need some because ur frame dont take snail cams :giggle:

Any of you guy wont to come over to Grantham for a ride? Its only 40min in the car from Notts if that. If not might come down to Nottingham myself.

dont think any of us can get there mate (N)

i dont drive and im broke :lol:

lol i just got back off a ride tonight and back brake slipped, cracked me back on a wall damn hard so hoping will be better tomorrow but at the mo it feels like i broken me coxix so doubt it !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jokeing mate

hope youre better in the morning (Y)

ive done my front wheel without a spoke key

and its as perfect as i can get it using mole grips ;)

I would of bloody rode today but need to sort out this wheel of mine, Toby will i be able to come yours and bring the 2 wheels and get you to lace the t-master hub of my old wheel onto my newish wheel, And i need to buy new spokes right, So ill havw to go SuperCycles sometime this week and buy x

somespokes for you to lace my wheel up., And i need to buy some new pads which would you say to get Plazmatic CRM, Or the Rock Blues.

Yh i got my tensioner working okay but its the hub i need to get sorted if im going to ride, Or just get the t-master hub laced onto my green rim,