Ryan Granaski - Clips =]

Ryan.

Righttt i've had martha the meta since the beginning of last week, So don't expect so Cls shizzle =] My tri-pod comes tomorrow so i'll be able to get some decent footage! as all the angles are shite...spesh the natty as i couldnt fit it all in =[

Oh and i forgot to put in the registration code into the file converter i used so just ignore the watermark >_<

Cheers

Ryan =] =]

http://www.vimeo.com/3948174

Edit - It's processing...give it a min or two.

Edited by Ryan.

:wub:

Good to see you back.

luvly chilled smooth riding.......and yeah the tune goes well with the music and you hahahaha ;)

be up soon for some bashing and banter love

xxx

dave

:wub: cheers buddy =] Yeh im trying to get my riding nice n smooooth =]

Cant wait for the easter ride man =]

not many drop veriations?

very smooth!!!

yeh it's because i didn't get a tri-pod till today so had to rest it on a bin haha, so made it really difficult to film. Also couldn't get the bigger riding into shot =[

sweet dude you finally out on bike again :wub: looking good smooth as ye like :)

ahah dude im down next wee :) get down monday afternoon till saturday well meant to stay at clarkys but hes at his dads till tuesday so need somewhere to stay monday night =/ aha slum it up on the streets ahah. lol hopefully someone will take me in

lmao erm yeah also kinda running some onza forks atm wonder how long theyll last :-

xxx love you