I Am Membeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

G_!

HI :D,

i only want say THANKS!!!! to administrators for it!!! maybe 2 years like premember and now... :$ i am so happy :$

and bye to premembers.. never i forget u, you'll be the next member.

maybe it is stupid but i been waiting a long time for it.

i only want say THANKS!!!! to administrators for it!!! maybe 2 years like premember and now... :$ i am so happy :$

haha you will get demoted for this that would be funny lol

I don't know why I haven't been validated yet, I've been trying really hard for ages.

And posts like that wont help at all, all your doing is hinting. I can see and so can everyone else.

God sake man he was only saying, who gives a shit anyway :S don't understand all the rave about getting validated myself pretty much all your posts (on your old account) just go on about 'yeah that wont get you validated' but i don't see you in members group your a f**king joke lad.

Edited by echo_adam

God sake man he was only saying, who gives a shit anyway :S don't understand all the rave about getting validated myself pretty much all your posts (on your old account) just go on about 'yeah that wont get you validated' but i don't see you in members group your a f**king joke lad.

Calm down dearie, I know im not validated and I know I havent got a hope in hell of being validated either. So GTFO willy!

Calm down dearie, I know im not validated and I know I havent got a hope in hell of being validated either. So GTFO willy!

Well if you know you ain't got a hope in hell then why do you scan the forum criticizing people on there posts about how to get validated wouldn't be half as bad if you where a f**king member but you don't even know what the hell your on about most of the time.

Well if you know you ain't got a hope in hell then why do you scan the forum criticizing people on there posts about how to get validated wouldn't be half as bad if you where a f**king member but you don't even know what the hell your on about most of the time.

Urm.... yeah....

I was validated, but got demoted back to NMC, posted quite afew decent post's. Nothing happened, so whats the point.