Another New Member!

jsc

Hi how's everyone!? I got back into trials 2 months ago after a 6 year absence! I used to ride all the time with me mates, do comps, but lost interest when I turned 17 got a car, gf.............

Recently got a Koxx Coustellier as a few of us got back into it. Cant beleive how much the bikes have changed and the level of riding now!!

Anyway, anyone from the Cheshire or local areas want to go riding sometime, PM me.

Best :-

Thanks Jake!

loner ryan: Still rusty! It's mainly because the bike feels very strange as i'm used to the old school bikes! The last bike I had was an '03 Onza T-pro. That bike went through death! Still have parts of it.

How long you been riding??

Hey jsc, just to let you know, there is an actual introduction topic at the top of the new members page in the sticky section. Here is the link: http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=116338.

Anyway, welcome back to trials, It has changed a lot, I was watching some of the old school videos on youtube, and some people on the 26" bikes look like they're just hopping about on mountain bikes ! :P

I recently just got back into trials too, but I only had an absence of about 2 years :D It is a great sport and i hope to stick at it this time.

Danny.