Dean Minter

Chris - Burman

I won't be watching it without sound

upload it to something els I'm not watching it with no sound.

twats...

Wasn't the easiest to watch without sound like, but was alrite that for a first video! Can see good progression throughout the video :)

Nice underwear aswell LOL, if you wore a belt and pulled your pants up abit you wouldn't have to roll your jeans up at the bottom so much ;)

twats...

Wasn't the easiest to watch without sound like, but was alrite that for a first video! Can see good progression throughout the video :)

Nice underwear aswell LOL, if you wore a belt and pulled your pants up abit you wouldn't have to roll your jeans up at the bottom so much ;)

Its The Fasion Sexy!

twats...

How are we twats!? It's not exactly f**king hard to upload the video to somewhere else like trialstube or vimeo, it's just being lazy at the end of the day. And I don't want to watch a video that isn't going to be played how the maker intended.

Like I said in different topic last week, people are so quick to hand out abuse on here. I know that you're a nice guy yet you come out and completely unjustly call two members twats. Now you're either stupid or you didn't think before you started handing out nasty insults, I very much hope it's the latter.

OP I'd strongly recomend you upload it somewhere people will be able to watch your video with sound since you'll get alot more comments and people will be able to enjoy your video more which is why we all like to make these videos.

How are we twats!? It's not exactly f**king hard to upload the video to somewhere else like trialstube or vimeo, it's just being lazy at the end of the day. And I don't want to watch a video that isn't going to be played how the maker intended.

Like I said in different topic last week, people are so quick to hand out abuse on here. I know that you're a nice guy yet you come out and completely unjustly call two members twats. Now you're either stupid or you didn't think before you started handing out nasty insults, I very much hope it's the latter.

OP I'd strongly recomend you upload it somewhere people will be able to watch your video with sound since you'll get alot more comments and people will be able to enjoy your video more which is why we all like to make these videos.

Yeah I was being abit of a nob sorry about that, I see where your coming from fella just seemed abit snotty how you worded it!

Shouldn't take 5 mins to upload it to trialstube or vimeo (Y)

• 1 month later...
Why you are riding with right foot on right side?You shoud be ride on left side...

It doesn't matter whta foot foward you and what way you do stuff..... It's just how he does it! (N)

But the video was good, except some of the gay effects used on some clips.

Other than that i liked it :)

Dale

Edited by Dale-Hill