Rob.

Hi People my name is Robert but liked to be called Rob! , I have been on the trials scene for a while now and know quite a lot about it , I am 15 and from West Yorkshire and i love to ride places like shipley glen , Harden Moore.I am pretty good on the mechanical side of bikes aswell as the physical , so if you have any problems with your bike i will try my best to help others on the forum. I will try to get along with other people on the forum aswell , I wont be causing arguements , fights etc. If i need help fixing my bike or if i have any problems i will use the Wiki and if i cannot do it from there i will then post on here , I wont be posting useless topics like; whats your favourite sexy model .

Now to explain what i do and what i ride , I currently have a part time job at my local shop to get me money for my bike and rides when i go to places like shipley glen , leeds etc.

I am currently riding an Adamant A3 with monty bars and stem , echo lite forks , try all cranks , profile hub on a king holmes wheel , try all rim on an echo hub , V!Z headset and the other essentials like tyres.

Thanks for using your time reading this topic to let me introduce myself to trials-forum

Regards

Robert.

Hi Rob and welcome to the forum. There actually already is a topic for introducing yourself but you must not have noticed. http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=116338

It's not a big deal but just remember to check the sticky's. (Y)

Anyway, you sound like a nice guy and i'm sure you will get on fine on the forum. :P Keep up the good posts and you will be a full member soon enough! :lol:

ALso, your bike sounds lovely! :$

Post some pictures up! (There's also a sticky for that! >_< )

Hunter

Edited by hdmackay

Rob your an idiot you allready have a validated account.

Btw, he's posting this because he thinks he'll get instantly validated. Don't validate him he's getting accounts validated then selling them. (Told me on MSN)

Edited by Daveee

I already like you. I hate people which make pointless thread's " what's best pad's " , " Why dont Shogun's come with magura hs33's " them type of thing's drive me up the wall.

It's easy, don't open them and keep bumping them with your lame arsey replies that are just looking for an argument!

IP check shows this is rob f. If it is, your not getting validated at all, even if you are making new threads instead of using the introduction one. Sorry for your wasted time.

It is, he's 15, lives in West Yorkshire. Exact same bike/spec with the same ip.