Help !

Milian

you haven't undertand me . i can't start a topic on Trials video or Trials pictures , someone tell me that my account must be verified or somethink like that !!!???

yes mate, you're only pre member for the moment and only members can post in other sections..follow the rules and soon you'll get a validation message on your e-mail :)

you haven't undertand me . i can't start a topic on Trials video or Trials pictures , someone tell me that my account must be verified or somethink like that !!!???

The forum is based on a validation sytem. You post good decent posts and you will get validated. You post crappy posts you get demoted to Nmc like I did.

The whole reason for validation is to stop scammers etc getting to the for sale etc and scamming people. Just follow this: http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....showtopic=73792 and you will get validated in no time at all.

Just post it in here for now (Y)

ok ! can i put a link with my photos ? i have uploaded my photos on Roumania biketrials site and also a video on vimeo ! i have a Czar Ivan frame with tryall / echo parts ....

Edited by Milian