Broke My Chain

smithy2050

i broke my onza koolchain the other week after hoping off a picnick table an it was so lucky it didnt break when i was hoping off it could of been alot worst. i had to order a new 1 because aint got any spare links an cant shorter the chain as it really short at the mo an now i cant go out on my bike till it comes an i hope it comes tomorrow fingers crossed it does an now ive got better you cna expect some videos from me an my bro im on a onza t comp an my bro is on a onza t rex an since i had it i have just got better and better an since i got back in to riding i wana go out on my bike more an more i just love it fort i would just tell you lot lol

i broke my onza koolchain the other week after hoping off a picnick table an it was so lucky it didnt break when i was hoping off it could of been alot worst. i had to order a new 1 because aint got any spare links an cant shorter the chain as it really short at the mo an now i cant go out on my bike till it comes an i hope it comes tomorrow fingers crossed it does an now ive got better you cna expect some videos from me an my bro im on a onza t comp an my bro is on a onza t rex an since i had it i have just got better and better an since i got back in to riding i wana go out on my bike more an more i just love it fort i would just tell you lot lol

All that info has been happily taken in. :)

All that info has been happily taken in. :)

F**k off being a cocky willy in every single post you make.

It will be good to see video's of progression mate (Y)

You will be able to look back in a couple of months and see how much you have improved aswell :)

Edited by Callum.Curwood

F**k off being a cocky willy in every single post you make.

It will be good to see video's of progression mate (Y)

You will be able to look back in a couple of months and see how much you have improved aswell :)

And how exactly was that being cocky?