Hi Im New.

Miffting

Hi im Sam, i have just started Trials. I have been going out with Ladd and Luke-O from the forum and having a go on their bikes. I live in St Ives Cambridgeshire and go to St Ivo school. I dont currently own a trials bike but i have seen one im interseted in buying. I first became interseted in trials biking when i saw my friends doing it about 6 months ago and have wanted to give it a go ever since. Apart from riding im also very interested in music, i play the drums and Im hopefully taking my grade 8 this year. I will be attending rides once i have been out on my bike a bit and when my confidence is up and i can do some bits on it. The bike im interested in buying is a 20" da bomb frame with onza and da bomb componants with Magura Hs33 brakes. If there is anyone who has some helpful tips for me or anybody loacally who would like to ride then please contact me.

Thanks Sam Smith

Hi Sam, I wouldn't be suprised if you get validated on this one post.

When you said St Ives I was happy because there is a St Ives near here. But then I read Cambridgeshire.

Thanks, sorry to get your hopes up by the way. So what are you riding?