Rider From Ukraine Visiting England.

sizov

Hello,

I'm from Kiev, Ukraine. I've been riding trials for 9 years. This July, after UCI World Cup in France (St François Longchamp) I'm going to visit England for couple days. I think I'll have 3-4 days to stay in your beautiful country and mostly I suppose I'll stay in London. I would like to meet some riders, maybe to have ride/training/beer or someone would be nice to introduce your capital to me and my girldfriend :) It's always nice to discover new country with the help of friendly locals. So basically, these are main questions:

- Is there any competitions in England in July?

- Is there some trials park in London area?

- Does someone feel free helping two easy-going foreigners to discover some interesting parts of London? :)

- Maybe there's a significant trials town in England.. what would it be?

- Any advices, questions?

Thanks beforehand!

- Is there any competitions in England in July?

- Is there some trials park in London area?

- Does someone feel free helping two easy-going foreigners to discover some interesting parts of London? :)

- Maybe there's a significant trials town in England.. what would it be?

- I wouldnt say that England takes competitions very seriously, you can have a look on the EBT website (essex bike trials) but its going to be fairly pricey for a one off comp.

- Same for trials parks, in London there arn't any specifically designated spots, we ride arround central london on walls and obstances all round central London, so its all technically illegal, but nobody really ever stops you.

- I'll be free about that time just need to know a few more details.

- Apart from London theres Edinborough, Reading, Bristol and Portsmoth. But there all miles apart.