Rides In Leeds Area

Bronz

I posted in my intro that I was after somewhere quiet to ride in/around Leeds. Basically a friend and I want to start riding again but without the pressure of a load of shit-hot riders overlooking us (and most probably pointing and/or laughing). Somewhere nice, natural, rocky but quiet. It may sound like an odd request, not to be round other riders, but until we get up to scratch we're after a decent spot to practice. I'm mediocre so far but everything I do is pretty small and I'm still to nail the sidehop lol.

Would really appreciate any input (preferably before tomorrow (I know, I know, short notice) if you can guys and guyesses :)

Cheers,

Harry

You could try the following:

Harden Moore

Shipley Glen

Oakworth Quarry

Leeds street

Bradford Street

silsden`s trials park

Skipton

Nice one, thanks. What's Harden moor like then—would it be high on your list of recommendations bearing in mind what we're after?

I wouldn't mind getting out on some moorland, maybe find a nice country pub too haha.

Cheers, appreciate it :)

I live in the yorkshire area and i find these places very good as i like natural to:

Shipley Glen

Harden Moore

Addingham Moorside

Silsden trial park is ok and silsden is ok if you are a begginer i live in silsden so if you wona ride i could get a few lads out

Hope this helps