Begginner

cuzzaUK

Hello, im matthew im 16 and live in liverpool. Me and my 2mates want to start trial biking in liverpool but we dont know were to start with the bikes etc.

As its our first bikes we really dont want to go above 300 pound, so could you guys maybe recomend a bike for all 3 of us ? W3e dont know what size to get etc but here is how tall we are

Ben- 5.6ft

Mat- 5.8ft

Jack- 6ft

Pref with a seat:)

Thanks

I would say a 2008 Onza T bird .

It is a 20" (mod) and it has a small seat too .

And for a new one it should cost around £269.50 from a good dealer online or at your LBS (local bike shop).

Hope i have Helped .

Josh.

"As its our first bikes we really dont want to go above 300 pound, so could you guys maybe recomend a bike for all 3 of us ?" - cuzzaUK.

Maybe this?...

post-21329-1241815856_thumb.png

Sorry lads, I couldn't resist! I'd also say check out the Onza range of Trials bikes. They are great starter bikes, quite cheap 2nd hand and readily available (e-bay etc.).

Try typing 'onza' into the search feature in the grey information bar at the top of the page. Any more questions, just ask away. (Y)

Ok then sounds like i could be in for some looking around for you three. Your beginner trials bikers. Step 1 make sure this is what you want to do. Step 2 Find a bike. Here are some suggestions. Yaabaa 449 Senior 20" or Onza rip 2009 20" or Onza bird 2009 20" They are some decent 20" trials bikes and here are Some decent 26" trials bikes. Onza hitman 2008 26" . All of them bikes are links so feel free to click on them to take a browse at the cheapest place i could find the bike. Step 3 choose a bike You can also try this very forum in the for sale part. For you i recommend a 20", But thaught you would like to see a range of 26" aswell. Step 4 Once you have your new trials bike you will want to learn some tricks. Most people will try to explain their self. But most will send you to http://www.trashzen.com/ great website for trials tricks. It runs you through step by step easy as. Step 5 quicker than you know it you'll be competing with each other for whos the best and riding here there and every where.

Hope this helped you bike search. Jack.