New Design F.b.m. T-shirts

DJ's Dad

there are no medium black ones left. Last was sold last night.

If your interested in a top and are coming to the ride on saturday we can reserve one for you and you can recieve your tee then.

We do have some of the original design left and we do have new ones as well so you can order what you want.

Cheers

Sam

Okay Chaps (and Chapesses)

Following the success of the DJ Memorial ride yesterday I still have some F.B.M. t-shirts left. We also had more interest than we expected in the smaller sizes so we have decided that we will order more of the smaller size t-shirts. We already have a few Large/xlarge t-shirts in stock. We do have a minimum order that we have to place so please if you wish to have one but can't afford it until the end of the month still express an interest. Some people did order a t-shirt to be collected at the ride and due to the demand from those who attended I had to let them go. If you still wish to have a t-shirt please re-order.

New Design Black

New Design Navy Blue (very popular at the DJ Memorial ride)

If you wish to order one please send me a pm. The payment for the t-shirts can be done through Paypal purple_sue_1@hotmail.com

The t-shirts will be £13.00 this will cover the cost of postage.

I hope you will continue to support the Memory of DJ and all the others who have gone since, Beau, Hobsie,Janson and Oly C. The F.B.M is unique to the Trials Community and we would love to continue be apart of it.

Many thanks for all your support.

Love Sue x

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys this is the situation now....

Since the excitement of the new FBM t-shirts at the DJ Memorial ride earlier this month we have managed to get some more of the smaller sizes printed.

We really need to know/have an indication of who still wants a top? It will be on a first come first served basis...

You can pay through Paypal or send me a cheque (please let me have your full name (forum name too) and address so I can get the t-shirt in the post asap.

As you all know we are still keen to keep the FBM going so your support is needed to do that.

Paypal - T-shirt including P & P is £13.00

Cheque - T-shirt including P & P is £12.00

Thank you in advance

Love Sue x :bunny::deej::bunny:

• 3 weeks later...

Come on you lot, we have ordered the FBM t-shirts for you (we even ordered more of the smaller sizes!)

Having t-shirts in stock means that any money we made at the memorial ride is now tied up which defeated the object of trying to raise some funds for the memorial garden.

So if you could put your hands in your pockets and support this cause it would be great. Remember it was DJ who started this and it would be wonderful if we could keep his dream alive....no pressure!

Love Sue x :bunny::deej::bunny: