My Blue Inspired. :)

spaceman

And love the apple sticker.

I don't. I just don't get it at all. I've seen a few people with the same stickers stuck on their snowboard. I mean wtf has a computer company got to do with your bike? I don't stick Dell stickers all over my bikes?!

Having got that little rant off my chest, I'll say the bike looks awesome - I love that colour.

Only thing i would change is the forks personally white forks look best on the blue frame, but thats me being picky!

Just out of interest what shimano brake you using and whats it like?

Yep, I would have to agree that white fork and also a white stem would really compliment the blue nicely. But i'll stick with the black for now. haha.

This front brake is a Shimano BL M575. It's a OEM model I guess, got it very cheap at the bike shop, cos that's the only model which I can buy just the front itself. In terms of braking wise, it does it job well - just as long as it lock the rotors good. I would certainly want to get a Hope mono trial when I have the money though. :P

I don't. I just don't get it at all. I've seen a few people with the same stickers stuck on their snowboard. I mean wtf has a computer company got to do with your bike? I don't stick Dell stickers all over my bikes?!

Having got that little rant off my chest, I'll say the bike looks awesome - I love that colour.

Well, I just paste it there cos I'm a Mac user. Nothing personal though. And it's also one of the inside jokes between me and my friend - that our bikes are powered by Mac, lol. >_<

Yeah, no offense meant, I was a bit over the top there.

I belive they are the replacement for the deore disc. I asked cos im thinkin of using a shimano slx or xt on the front of mine. How u finding the inspired to ride? They look so so lovely! Cant wait for mine!

I've got SLXs on my mountain bike - I reckon they would be awesome on a trials bike (super powerful, super reliable, nice lever feel), but I've not actually tried.

The XTs are basically the same power but slightly nicer / lighter calipers plus bite point adjustment. Not really worth the extra IMO - the feel /power of the brake is identical.

Yeah, no offense meant, I was a bit over the top there.

I've got SLXs on my mountain bike - I reckon they would be awesome on a trials bike (super powerful, super reliable, nice lever feel), but I've not actually tried.

The XTs are basically the same power but slightly nicer / lighter calipers plus bite point adjustment. Not really worth the extra IMO - the feel /power of the brake is identical.

I have been told the new shimano brakes are really good. I still have a deore on the back of my jump bike i have had for 6 years and its only been bled once. So i know how reliable they are so im thinkin about one for my inspired just to be different